Various packages are available depending on your type of participation:
Package 1: Participant - 250 €
This package is for all health professionals (including students). It allows enrollment to one or more sporting events* and access to the International Medicine Symposium.
Special offer: If you are a student**, receive a 20% discount on the amount of a package 1!
Package 2: Accompanying athlete - 150 €
This package is for people 16 years and older (born before 29 June 1997 included), non-members of a health profession, accompanying a holder of package 1. It allows enrollment to one ore more sporting events* and access to the International Medical Symposium. Accompanying athletes will not be medal winners.
Package 3: Non-athlete accompanying person - 80 €
This package is for people 16 years and older (born before 29 June 1997 included), non-members of a health profession, accompanying a holder of package 1.
Package 4: Child under 16 years of age - 50 €
This package is for children under 16 (born after 30 June 1997 included), accompanying a holder of package 1. It does not allow enrollment to sporting events.
Cancellation insurance: 15€
Policy available for all participants for any registration submitted to CSO before June 1st 2013. The general sales conditions, outlining the nature of the guarantee, will be sent by mail or by post upon simple request to CSO.
Each of these packages include the following:
• Free access to the International Medicine Symposium
• Free access to transportation and shuttle services to the sporting venues set up by the organization as part of the World Medical and Health Games, from the June 30th to the July 5th 2013 included
• Access to the program of activities and events organized as part of the Games
• And reparation assistance and personal accident insurance*** (conditions available upon simple request to the CSO)
* Subject to the compatibility with the calendar of events. Only certain disciplines are open to accompanying people, please check the sports program.
** Valid for students enrolled in one of the programs listed for the World Medical and Health Games and upon the mandatory presentation of a certificate (student card, faculty of Medicine registration certificate, etc.).
*** For all registration to the WMHG received by the CSO before June 20th 2013.