INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM OF SPORTS MEDICINE
The International Symposium of Sports Medicine will be held during the World Medical and Health Games.
It is directed by Dr. Monroche (France) and Prof. Dr. Trieb (Austria), and is supported by:
• The International Federation of Sports Medicine
• The French Society of Sports Medicine
• The Latin and Mediterranean Sports Medicine Group
• The Italian Society of Sports Medicine
• The Greater Algiers Association of Sports Medicine
• The Upper Austria Medical Association
• The Hospital of Wels
This year the Scientific Committee selected 3 themes:
1. Feasability of telemedicine in sports medicine,
2. Trauma and sports, risky behavior and treatment,
3. Free communications.
The International Symposium of Sports Medicine will be held over 3 halfday sessions:
- Tuesday, 24 June - morning : French,
- Wednesday, 25 June - morning : English,
- Wednesday, 25 June - afternoon : German.
Call for abstracts
If you wish to present a communication, please email us your abstract before 30 April 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The abstracts should be presented as follows: title / author(s) / email, address / session / 3 key words / résumé not exceeding 200 words
Program of the 2013 Symposium
Download the program 2013
Please find also below the programs of 2011 and 2012.
Download the program 2011
Download the program 2012