We are organising an International Symposium of Sport Medicine during the World Medical and Health Games.
This symposium, open to everyone taking part in the Games, will be directed by Dr. Monroche (France) and Prof. Dr. Trieb (Austria), and is supported by:
• The International Federation of Sports Medicine
• The French Society of Sports Medicine
• The Latin and Mediterranean Sports Medicine Group
• The Italian Society of Sports Medicine
• The Greater Algiers Association of Sports Medicine
• The Upper Austria Medical Association
• The Hospital of Wels
The International Symposium of Sports Medicine will be held over 3 halfdays in French, German and English.
If you wish to speak at the symposium, please send us your abstracts as soon as possible. The program will be available in spring 2014.
The last Program of the Symposium, from 2013 was:
Download the program 2013
Please find also below the programs of 2011 and 2012.
Download the program 2011
Download the program 2012